I wrote my 'Sail-Board' tool back during the pandemic to aid with sharing RRS situations remotely. It is web browser based, so sharing your screen with any of the web conferencing systems, like Zoom, will work.
It is free. No sign up or anything.
- You can add up to 4 boats, and you can clone each boat as many times as needed to show different positions.
- You can add marks, either single or gate type, or a 'Line' like a start or finish.
- You can show 'zone' rings around marks. These approximate 3 'boat lengths' as shown on the screen.
- You can add a wind arrow and a currents arrow.
- Boats can show what tack they are on, either manually, or automatically in relation to the wind.
- You can overlay it with a grid.
- You can animate it, and the boats will 'sail' through the clone positions.
- You can save a setup, which is downloaded like any download, and then upload it later to show the saved situation.
I find it useful for reviewing rules with our racers.
I am the Fleet Captain for the Port Jefferson Yacht Club, and also a CRO.
Enjoy! If you find it useful let me know. I am open to ideas and suggestions.