See rule <%= rule_link('70') %>. A national authority may change this appendix by prescription but it shall not be changed by sailing instructions.
<%= cases_link(['CAN5', 'CAN64', 'CAN80', 'CAN101']) %> <%= rx_link('aus', 'Yachting Australia prescribes that the national authority in Appendix R is the MYA (Yachting Australia) %>
<%= rx_link('can', 'Sail Canada prescribes that it may delegate an appeal or request for confirmation or correction to an association appeals committee, such as a provincial association appeals committee or a racing association appeals committee. Decisions of an association appeals committee may be further appealed to Sail Canada.') %> <%= rx_link('ynz', 'Yachting New Zealand prescribes that:
- Appeals should be lodged on the prescribed form available from Yachting New Zealand
- When no written decision is received within 15 days of a request being made, in accordance with rule 65.2, an appeal shall be lodged not later than 21 days after the request is made unless the Appeals Panel at its discretion considers in the circumstances it is fair to extend this time limit.
- A fee of $100 shall be paid to Yachting New Zealand upon filing an appeal. There shall be no fee when a protest committee requests confirmation or correction of its decision. Yachting New Zealand may change this fee at its discretion.
- The Protest Committee shall supply the information required by rule R3 of this appendix within 15 days of receiving a request to do so from Yachting New Zealand.
- Yachting New Zealand will act as appropriate under rule 71.2 if the Protest Committee fails to meet its obligations under rule R3.